Welcome to www.cannedhead.com
www.cannedhead.com.es a website of informative content and E-Commerce owned by CANNED HEAD SAS, identified with NIT. 900.877.941-4, with Judicial Notifications Address Calle 147 21 75 Torre F Office 203 in the city of Bogotá D.C. and judicial e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Below, we present the terms and conditions for the interaction of users regarding the use of the website, through which a contract that generates full legally binding effects between the user and CANNED HEAD SAS, through which regulates the access and use of the website and all possible services associated with it, in accordance with our policies treatment of personal data, taking into account all applicable Colombian national legislation for our effective interaction.
With the use and consumption of the website, you unequivocally accept and consent to the collection, use, disclosure, transmission and transfer of your data as indicated in the Personal Data Processing Policy, as amended from time to time, if any. Likewise, consent extends to the transfer of non-sensitive information, i.e. information that is not categorized as personal data, but as information pertaining to cookies necessary for the effective navigation of the website for the purposes set forth in such policy.
These terms and conditions have been prepared in accordance with the rules established in the Consumer Statute (Law 1480), in accordance with the determinations established in Law 1581 of 2012, and its regulatory decrees, Law 527 of 2009, the Political Constitution of Colombia and other rules applicable to the matter.
For www.cannedhead.com. it is of great importance that users have complete peace of mind and credibility about the content published and / or goods and / or services marketed on the website, therefore, the user admits having read and understood these general terms and conditions, agreeing to be subject to them and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, expressly and unequivocally, at the time of registration or use of the website.
● 1.Content of the website: Refers to texts, videos, images and other materials to which users can access digitally through the use of the website, information that is circulated with the express authorization of the authors of this
● 2. Data Processing Policy: Refers to the regulation of any operation or set of operations on personal data, such as the collection, storage, use, circulation or deletion of data disclosed to the website, which are an integral part of these terms and conditions, as well as the purpose of the operation determined in this document.
● 3. Privacy Notice: It is an electronic document prepared by CANNED HEAD SAS , which states that personal data is being collected and refers or redirects to the Policy of Treatment of personal data and must be made available to the holder, in accordance with Law 1581 of 2012, Decree 1377 of 2013 and other concordant rules.
● 5. Image use authorization: It is the electronic document by means of which the author agrees with the owner of the website, the publication of his image by means of the website.
● 6. Registration Information: Refers to the information that users and subscribers provide us when they register on the website www.cannedhead.com., in order to strengthen communication and interaction channels.
● 7. Authors: These are the people who hold the moral rights of authors, experts and specialists in various sustainability topics; academics, researchers, communicators and managers who contribute from different points of view to the conversation on the territories.
● 8. PQRSF: Mechanism that allows users to submit requests, complaints, claims, suggestions and compliments by filling out forms.
● Comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws, intellectual property laws.
● Provide accurate, truthful information and keep it current.
● Use your truthful personal information in the profile.
● To produce postings in accordance with the standards of morality and good citizenship.
Users agree by these terms of conditions not to engage in any of the following conduct:
● Acting in a dishonest or unethical manner, including posting inappropriate, inaccurate or objectionable content.
● Creating a false identity.
● Falsely disclosing information regarding age, place of residence, profession or experience.
● Create a user profile for someone other than yourself or who is not authorized to do so.
● Use or attempt to use the account of another person or company.
● Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner.
● Infringe the intellectual property or other rights of the website, including, without limitation, the use of our trademarks, trade name, trade dress, among others.
● Attempt to gain unauthorized access to or affect any aspect of the website or related networks.
● Publish information that is false or lacking in accuracy and quality.
● Use the information published on the website without respect to copyright.
In the event that one or more of the provisions contained in these terms and conditions are deemed void, illegal or ineffective in any respect, the validity, legality, enforceability or effectiveness of the remaining provisions contained herein shall not be affected or nullified by such circumstance.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without prior notice to the user, however, such change will be published, with version control for clarity of users. Consequently, the applicable terms will correspond to the document in force at the time of consultation.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of Colombia, without any application of conflict of laws rules or principles. Jurisdiction for any claim arising from these Terms and Conditions shall be solely and exclusively that of the Colombian courts and judges. If any provision is declared null or invalid or ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
These Terms and Conditions are published in April 2021, under version 2.0.
CANNED HEAD SAS commercial company legally constituted before the Chamber of Commerce of Bogotá, identified with NIT 900.877.941-4 whose principal place of business is located in Bogotá D.C. at Calle 147 21 75 Torre F Office 203, respectful of the law and individual rights, adopt this Policy of Treatment of Information, which aims to establish guidelines to ensure the right to Habeas Data of all those natural persons who provide data to the company.
The information will be treated in accordance with the principles of freedom, legality, purpose, truthfulness, transparency, restricted access and circulation, security, confidentiality, proportionality, temporality and good faith, having adequate mechanisms to delete personal information when requested by the owner of the same.
This policy was prepared based on the normative provisions set forth in Article 15 of the Political Constitution of Colombia and the Sole Regulatory Decree of the Tourism Sector -DUR 1074 of 2015.
This policy applies to personal data collected by the company in the development of its corporate purpose.
Users agree by these terms of conditions not to engage in any of the following conduct:
● Authorization: Prior, express and informed consent given by the holder to carry out the processing of personal data.
● Privacy notice: Verbal or written communication generated by the responsible and addressed to the holder for the processing of personal data. It informs about the existence of the information processing policies that will be applicable to your information and how you can access them.
● Data Base: Organized set of personal data that is subject to processing.
● Personal data: Any information linked or that may be associated to one or several determined or determinable natural persons.
● Public data: Data qualified as such according to the provisions of the law or the Political Constitution and that which is not semi-private, private or sensitive. Public data are those that can be obtained without any reservation.
● Private data: Data that due to its intimate or reserved nature is only relevant to the owner.
● Sensitive data: Sensitive data are those that affect the privacy of the Data Subject or whose improper use may generate discrimination, such as those that reveal racial or ethnic origin, political orientation, religious or philosophical convictions, membership in trade unions, social organizations, human rights or that promote the interests of any political party or that guarantee the rights and guarantees of opposition political parties, as well as data relating to health, sex life and biometric data.
● Processing: Any action on personal data such as collection, storage or use.
● Data Processor: Natural or legal person, public or private, that on its own account or in association with others carries out the processing of personal data.
● Data Controller: Natural or legal person, public or private, that on its own account or in association with others, makes decisions regarding the personal data bases.
● Data Controller: Natural person whose personal data is the object of processing.
CANNED HEAD SAS, in compliance with the provisions of the regulations in force in Colombia by the Superintendence of Industry and Commerce, as well as the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, will implement the policy for the use and installation of Cookies on the website https://www.cannedhead.com/
The Spanish Data Protection Agency defines Cookies as the following:
“[… ] are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, manage payment, control fraud linked to the security of the service, make the request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing licenses of the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security features during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, animation of loading a text or image) or share content through social networks”.
In conclusion, cookies are data files that CANNED HEAD SAS has on its website to collect customer information in order to improve the experience on it.
The CANNED HEAD SAS website uses different types of cookies that can be classified as follows:
According to their purpose:
● Technical or necessary cookies: those strictly necessary for the correct functionality of the website.
● Statistical or analytical cookies: help website owners understand how visitors interact with web pages by gathering and providing information anonymously.
● Personalization cookies: allow the website to remember information that changes the appearance or behavior of the website according to the user’s settings.
● Marketing or advertising cookies: these are used to track visitors on web pages. The intention is to show relevant and attractive ads to the individual user. Depending on the entity that manages them:
● Own cookies: those managed by the website to which the user accesses and requests its service.
● Third-party cookies: those placed by third-party services that appear on the website (such as Facebook, Instagram, Google or LinkedIn).
The customer can delete and block all cookies from our website, but is warned that doing so part of it will present failures in its operation or the quality of the website may be affected.
In case the Customer has any concerns about our cookies policy, you can contact CANNED HEAD SAS through our Contact channels, or if you prefer you can configure your browser as indicated below:
● How to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox
● How to delete cookies in Google Chrome
● How to delete cookies in Edge
● How to delete cookies in Safari
The Policy for the use and installation of Cookies on the website https://www.cannedhead.com/, shall apply from the date of its publication, so it will be without effect the other institutional provisions that are contrary to it. In addition to the foregoing, any provision not contained in this instrument shall be governed by the applicable regulations and the needs of CANNED HEAD SAS, to provide customers a better experience on its website.